The most delicious homemade brownie recipe ever is here! And it is so simple to make.
The top is perfect and crispy, the center super soft and the chocolate flavor explodes with every bite.
The brownie is definitely one of my favorite desserts.
It’s super easy to make and loved by the whole family for its super chocolatey flavor.
This brownie recipe has simple ingredients.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Butter: Using a good quality butter makes all the difference. I recently started using melted butter instead of vegetable oil in this brownie and I love it even more.
If you can’t (due to an allergy or another reason) you can use vegetable/canola oil and you’ll still get a great result.
Flour + baking powder: Thanks to a collaboration with Intergrani, I’ve been lucky enough to learn about some wonderful flours. For this recipe, I used probody flour, made from a blend of soft wheat, a blend of stone-ground whole wheat flour, baobab pulp, and grains.
Sugar: I use regular white sugar in this recipe.
Eggs: Very important that they are at room temperature.
Dark chocolate cocoa powder: I recommend using dark chocolate cocoa powder. It makes a much more chocolatey end product in the baking process.
Salt: Adding a little salt to desserts brings out their sweetness.
Simple Homemade Brownie Recipe
If you are looking for a gluten free version try this Chocolate Cappuccino Brownies.
- The Best Butter Biscuits Recipe You’ve Been Waiting For
- The Best Muffins Recipes You’ll Want To Make Right Away
- Basic Chocolate Cake Recipe: Quick & Easy To Make For Any Occasion
The ultimate recipe for super chocolatey brownie made with a super special flour!
- 250g of Dark Chocolate
- 60g of Probody Flour - Intergrani
- 200g of Butter
- 4 Medium-sized eggs
- 225g of White Sugar
- 60g of Bitter cocoa
- 5g of Baking powder
- 50g of Chocolate chips
- Place the butter cut into chunks and the chopped dark chocolate in a bowl, and melt everything in a double boiler. Stir with a spatula. When you have got a glossy and homogeneous mixture, remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- In another bowl put the eggs and sugar, and mix everything with a whisk for about 3 minutes. Continue beating until the sugar is well dissolved.
- Add the flour, baking powder and cocoa and gently mix from the bottom up with a spatula.
- Add the melted chocolate with the butter and mix carefully.
- Last add about 50g of chocolate chips and mix.
- Butter and line with baking paper a rectangular baking pan 28X22cm, pour the dough inside, beat it lightly on a flat surface to distribute it evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for about 25 minutes, then take out of the oven and set aside until completely cooled.
Your brownie is ready!!!
- Add a pinch of salt to the melted chocolate, so the flavor of the chocolate will explode even more!!!
- Adding chocolate chips to the brownie batter helps ensure a super delicious brownie. The chips melt slightly and make the brownie super chocolaty. Use your favorite chocolate chips: milk chocolate for a sweeter brownie, semi-sweet for a classic flavor, or dark for a deep dark chocolate flavor.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 771Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 184mgSodium: 356mgCarbohydrates: 82gFiber: 6gSugar: 62gProtein: 9g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
How to Store Brownies
You can store the homemade brownies in an airtight container at room temperature.
They will be fine for 4-5 days.
Can You Freeze Brownies?
Once the brownie has cooled, wrap it with foil and then aluminum foil.
Freeze for up to one month.
Can You Add Walnuts?
If you like brownies with walnuts, you can add 1 cup of chopped walnuts when you mix in the chocolate pieces.
Walnuts, pecans, and almonds are all good options.