Recipes with eggs come to your aid when you have little time to cook, but want to get your fill of energy.
Eggs, in fact, guarantee you a series of unique benefits, starting from the proteins that they contain. Discover recipes with eggs which are light, nutritious and above all, easy to prepare.
Eggs come with many nutrient benefits, such as:
- Eggs contain proteins with a very high biological value.
- They are rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, an antioxidant that helps the health of skin and hair, as well as B1. They also contain important mineral salts, in particular phosphorus, calcium and sodium.
- Eggs contain several antioxidants, for example flavonoids, which create a good defense against premature aging and cell degeneration.
Egg is a very important food in cooking all over the world.
It can be consumed alone or as an ingredient in the preparation of a great number of recipes with eggs, both savory and sweet.
The most used egg is surely the chicken egg, but eggs from those of other birds such as quail, ostrich, duck and goose are also consumed!
If you love this ingredient and you want to experiment with new and tasty recipes with eggs, you are in the right place.
20 Quick & Easy Recipes With Eggs
- Potato Recipes: 20+ Delicious Dishes You Want Make Right Now
- 20 Homemade Bread Recipes You Need To Be Baking
- 25 Healthy Salad Recipes You’ll Want To Eat Right Now!
#1 Sweet Corn Polenta With Fried Egg
#2 Vegetarian Lentils With Egg Toast Recipe
#3 Avocado Poached Egg & Watercress Sandwich
A preparation for which you need to take some small precautions, but following the recipe in detail you will get a great result.
#4 Eggs Florentine
#5 Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins
Super yummy muffins!!
#6 Keto Deviled Eggs
#7 Eggs In A Cloud With Cheddar & Chives
#8 Loaded Scrambled Eggs
#9 Pasta Carbonara
A traditional Italian dish easy and fast to prepare, with only a few ingriedients you can create a delicious dish
#10 Baked French Eggs
#11 Italian Eggs
A quick and tasty second course based on eggs cooked in a pan in tomato sauce.
This dish requires very few ingredients that are easily available at home: eggs, peeled tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and chili pepper.
For an even more delicious variant, you can add a slice of sweet provola cheese to the egg and let it melt for a few minutes before serving the dish.
#12 Baked Breakfast Potatoes
#13 Cheesy Potato & Bacon Scotch Eggs
This eggs recipe is really cool in that it is served in single portions.
A very simple recipe, fast and at the same time impressive. The only caveat is that the dish should be eaten hot to enjoy all the flavors.
#14 Egg Drop Soup
#15 Turkish Menemen
#16 Sweet Omelet
#18 Easy Egg Fried Rice
#19 Bacon & Potato Quiche
#20 Buffalo Eggs