Butter biscuits, the recipe to make them at home is here!
Homemade biscuits are much easier to make than you think, and I can tell you that they have that extra delicious touch over store-bought biscuits.
The BEST recipe ever!
Butter biscuits are one of my favorite quick and easy desserts.
These biscuits are buttery, crumbly and melt in your mouth with an amazing buttery flavor.
This biscuits recipe is so easy to follow and the cookie bakes in very little time.
I love the simple flavors and perfect biscuits.
Easy To Pre-Prepare & Delicious Butter Biscuits
- Basic Chocolate Cake Recipe: Quick & Easy To Make For Any Occasion
- Banana Muffins: Super Fast & Delicious Recipe
- Italian Tiramisu Recipe! Authentic , Simple, Delicious & Classic
- 270g of Flour 00
- 70g of Caster sugar
- 150g of Butter
- 1 Whole egg & 1 yolk
- 6g of Vanilla baking powder
- 1 Pinch of salt
- The zest of a grated lemon
- In a bowl, add the butter, sugar, grated lemon zest and pinch of salt.
- Work well with a fork to blend them together until you have a creamy mixture.
- Add the eggs, baking powder and flour and work them in a bit with a fork and then knead by hand.
- Continue to knead your dough on a hard surface until you get a smooth ball of dough.
- At this stage, cover the dough with plastic cling film, and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After letting it rest, sprinkle the work surface with a little flour and roll out the dough with a rolling pin until you get a thickness of 4-5 millimeters.
- Turn on the oven in static mode at 190 degrees, and prepare baking sheets with baking paper on top.
- In the meantime shape your cookies.
- As you cut the cookies, place them on the baking sheet well spaced out.
- Recompact the leftover dough from the cutouts and roll it out again to make more cookies until you run out of butter cookie dough.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. You can definitely take them out of the oven as soon as they start to get the ideal golden color.
- Let cool the cookies.
- Your delicious butter biscuits are ready!
The butter should be soft but not hot, I recommend getting it out of the fridge at least 15 minutes before starting the recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 625Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 173mgSodium: 418mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 2gSugar: 18gProtein: 10g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
You can also add chocolate chips. The result is awesome!
How Can I Make These Biscuits Better?
- Use a good quality butter.
- Let the biscuit dough cool for 30 minutes. This will make it easier to roll out and cut into shapes.
How Long Can I Keep The Biscuits?
- They will last for two weeks or longer if the biscuits are stored in an airtight container.