These pasta salad recipes stimulate the imagination at the table, and I completely approve of each of them!
Preparing pasta salad is very easy, that’s why it is the favorite dish of those who want to enjoy the summer without spending too much time in the kitchen.
It’s perfect to take to the office, to offer to the kids at the beach to fill up on energy, or to enjoy during a summer lunch with family and friends.
Tips For A Delicious Pasta Salad
- Cook the pasta a few minutes less than the cooking time listed on the box.
- Never run the pasta under cold water to let it cool, you lose all the starch in the pasta that way, but rather drain it and let it cool on parchment paper before mixing it with a tiny bit of olive oil and putting it in the fridge.
- Add the seasoning only when the pasta, after being in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, is cool enough.
- Always use good quality pasta because in this way the sauce will be better absorbed, the starch will not be lost and excess water will be absorbed.
- Prepare the pasta sauce ahead of time in a bowl so that all the ingredients can mix well together.
- Always serve the pasta after removing it from the fridge at least 30 minutes beforehand so that it is not too cold and sticky.
- Although temptation is strong, pasta salad should never be prepared too far in advance: leaving it in the refrigerator for a long time contributes to an inauthentic taste and compromises the goodness of the dish.
So if you are looking for a few pasta salad recipes, then this list is just for you.
Below are some of the best pasta salads I could find, so make sure to save a few ideas for future use and let me know how they taste!
- Easy Picnic Food Ideas: 25+ Recipes From Savoury To Sweet
- Homemade Popsicles You’ll Have To Try During The Summer Heat
- Homemade Summer Cocktails To Cool Down On Hot Days