Baking potatoes is a method of cooking potatoes.
A baked potato is fluffy and light on the inside and has a crispy exterior skin.
It is easy to prepare and can be cooked in just an hour.
Baked potato tastes best when it is served with side dishes, condiments, fillings, etc. Some of them include gravy, sour cream, baked beans, etc.
A baked potato can even be served with corned beef or ground meat.
The most suitable kind of potatoes you can use for baking are King Edward potatoes and Russet potatoes.
This is because they have the consistency and size that helps in achieving the best results. This recipe can easily be incorporated into your healthy diet.
So, grab a couple of potatoes, preheat your oven and follow me to know all about the baked potatoes recipe! From ingredients to instructions, you can find everything in this article!
Let’s get cooking!
What Equipment Will You Need To Make This Baked Potatoes?
- Oven – The oven will be used to bake the potatoes at the right temperature.
- Baking Pan – The potatoes will be laid in the baking pan to bake in the oven.
- Knife – Use a knife to peel and slice the potatoes.
- Bowl – A bowl will be used to mix in the ingredients together.
- Foil – To cover the baking pan while baking the potatoes, use foil.
- Plate – Serve the baked potatoes on a plate.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Baked Potatoes?
Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
Cooking Time – 60 Minutes
Total Time – 1 Hour 10 Minutes
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Creamy Baked Potatoes?
- Cooking Spray – Cooking spray will be used to prevent the food from sticking to the pan.
- 10 medium Potatoes – Potatoes are the star of the dish.
- 2 cups of Heavy Cream (whipped) – Cream will provide the baked potatoes with a smooth and creamy texture.
- 5 cloves of Garlic (minced) – Add garlic to the recipe to make the recipe flavorful. It provides depth to the flavor of the dish.
- Salt – Add salt according to taste.
- Black Pepper (Grounded/According to taste) – Black pepper will give a much-needed kick to the spice profile of the dish.
- 1 dash of Paprika – Paprika will bring heat to the dish and will make it mildly spicy.
Check it out this collection of appetizing potato recipes!
- Pumpkin Risotto: A Flavorful Easy Recipe
- Italian Frittata Recipe With Peas
- Best Fall Soup Recipes With Fall Vegetables
- Air Fryer Chicken Bites Recipe: Crunchy & Delicious
Creamy baked potatoes is fluffy and light on the inside and has a crispy exterior skin. It is easy to prepare and can be cooked in just an hour.
- Cooking Spray
- 10 medium Potatoes
- 2 cups of Heavy Cream (whipped)
- 5 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- Black Pepper (Grounded/According to taste)
- 1 dash of Paprika
- Wash the potatoes. Using a knife, peel and slice the potatoes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to a temperature of 230℃ or 450℉.
- In a bowl, add heavy cream, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, and paprika. Mix them together.
- Add sliced potatoes into the bowl and make sure to completely lather them in the mixture.
- Spray the baking pan using a baking spray to prevent the food from sticking.
- Lay the slices of potatoes in the baking pan. Sprinkle a bit of paprika on top to provide it with some color.
- Cover the baking pan using foil.
- Bake the potatoes in the oven for 45 minutes. After it’s done, take out the baking pan, uncover it and then bake it again for the next 15 minutes.
- After the baking is done, see if the potatoes are tender.
- Serve these baked potatoes on a plate and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 342 KcalTotal Fat: 14ggCholesterol: 54mgmgSodium: 64mgmgCarbohydrates: 42ggProtein: 6gg
How Will Creamy Baked Potatoes Look And Taste Like?
Creamy baked potatoes are smooth and creamy in texture.
These are tender-looking and cream-colored in appearance.
They have a light aftertaste to them.
The starchy taste of the potato combined with paprika, black pepper and garlic has a very mild spicy taste to it and is usually a bit sweet.