Are you looking for the original recipe for spring rolls?
You’re in the right place!
Many people think they require a lot of skill and time.
But this is actually far from the truth!
The are really easy to prepare. Yes, it is likely that the first ones will be a bit ugly, but with practice and tenacity, you will be able to prepare the perfect spring rolls in no time.
I learned how to make it in Chiang Mai, Thailand. With my partner, we took a cooking school, a beautiful experience, to be repeated for sue|
Below you will find this delicious and easy recipe for this amazing recipe!
- Chinese Dumplings – Super Easy Recipe You’ll Want To Make Right Now
- Thai Green Curry: The Recipe You’ve Been Waiting For
- Asian Recipes: The Best Recipes You Have Been Looking For
- Vegetarian Mushroom Cabbage Rolls – Polish Golabki Recipe
For all lovers of spring rolls, here is the original Thai recipe for this delicious snack! Easy and fast to prepare!
- 6 Sheets of phyllo pastry
- 50g of Rice noodles. Soaked in water for 5-10 minutes, drained and cut into small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of soybean sprouts
- 30g of Tofu
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped spring onion
- 2 Tablespoons of julian carrots
- 1 Teaspoon of fish sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of sugar
- Cooking oil
- 1 Beaten egg
- Heat the oil in a wok and add the tofu and garlic until golden brown.
- Add the fish sauce and sugar.
- After a minute or two, add the noodles, spring onion, carrot and soy sprouts.
- Once cooked, remove from heat and set the mixture aside.
Make the spring rolls:
- Place the phyllo pastry on a flat surface and place 1 tablespoon (or more) of the filling on the bottom of the wrapper. Roll and fold both sides and seal with the beaten egg. Use your finger for the seal.
Cooking the spring rolls:
- Hot oil in wok, add rolls and fry until golden brown.
- Drain and let cool for a few minutes.
Our delicious spring rolls are ready to serve!
To complete this fantastic snack, I recommend accompanying them with a sweet and sour sauce.